TOPWOOD® FLOORING COST
- Supply Topwood® Premium engineered oak floor board - ABCD grade
- Dust free grinding of concrete slab with a commercial diamond pad grinder to achieve maximum adhesion
- Supply and Install moisture barrier
- Supply quality glue, low VOC the best available ‘Forming’ adhesive is used to ensure there on hollow spots and 100% adhesion
- Installation • glue down
- Removal of all site waste and disposal
- Installation is approx $56m².
This includes moisture barrier ($10m²), glue ($10m²) and direct stick installation ($36m²).
- Beading: Matching colourBeading Supply & Install, $15/Lm
- Skirting: Skirting Supply & Install, $17/Lm
- Returning Board: Install returning board on the doorways butt up against tiles and carpets, $55/ea
- Doorframe Undercut: , $33/ea
- Herringbone: Herringbone installation will incur additional charges. PLEASE ASK OUR STAFF
- Staircase: Installation with overhang pencil round stair stair nosing is approx. $350 per step (based on a 1 metre wide and both end closed step)
Please contact us if you require more information.
TOPWOOD® PREMIUM WOOD FLOORS Price List
NOTE: Price in the list is GST exclusive