Wide American Walnut Floors
We have now been able to expand our popular Topwood® Engineered Timber Flooring range after continuous demands to include 21mm American black walnut flooring. As with all of the boards in the 'Supreme' range, this high spec flooring has an overall thickness of 21mm with a 6mm solid wear layer of solid hardwood on the top surface. Underneath the 6mm of walnut is a 10 layer multi-laminate hardwood ply which is what gives the boards a vast amount of strength and stability. American black walnut is one of the most stunning materials used for flooring. The deep, rich colour with beautiful decorative grain that American walnut has to offer provides a real touch of class to your property. Coming in at 220mm wide and 2200mm long with a 6mm wear layer of walnut you will be hard pushed to find a walnut floor made to this specification at a better price than this offer.
- Dimensions: 21mm thick x 220mm wide x 2200mm long (one board per box may be cut to help stagger joints)
- Structure: 10 layer hardwood ply wood under-core with a 6mm thick solid (single strip) top layer of Walnut.
- Wear Layer: 6mm
- Species: Black American Walnut
- Edge Detail: Micro bevel on sides of boards. Tongued and Grooved all round.
- Finish: Finely sanded and pre-treated with a clear UV Oil finish
- Each Box Contains: 1.936 m2.
- Installation Method: Suitable for all recognised methods and can be laid directly onto joists.